December 14, 2006

I am Brockeim.

I am Brockeim.
Faceless.
Shameless.
Timeless.

Stunningly literate,
thoroughly competent,
yet everything you think I'm not.

I stand in front
of statues and laugh,
but in their shadow,
I avoid the harsh sunlight.

Reduced often to mediocrity,
I wander looking for that sunlight
so I can again find shade.

I am Brockeim.


I hope you like my reviews and parodies and are able to see more in a product than its face value.

Looking to have a product flourish through a Brockeim-style review? I'll taste it, wear it, use it, and then give my impressions. E-mail me for postal mailing information.

brockeim ((@)) gmail.com
Join me in the Amazon reviewers discussion board for some of the more erudite literary and not-so-literary discussion on the web. Learn about new books, ideas, and thoughts on reviewing and reviewers.

2 comments:

@bdul muHib said...

Congratulations on beginning a whole new addiction! :-)

Brockeim said...

The addiction is worse than I expected. I am developing a complete site which is hopefully not more than two months out to launch.

I can't say I was not warned.

brockeim.com