March 27, 2009

Another, another! Faux Gold Flowers Found in Bag of Restoration: review: Werther's Original Caramel Chocolates, Milk, 5.2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

Another, another! Faux Gold Flowers Found in Bag of Restoration
Werther's Original Caramel Chocolates, Milk, 5.2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

The long day ending a long week stood no chance as I reached into the plastic-metallic bag. Spiraled ripples hidden beneath the tightly wrapped faux gold foil waited for me.

Stripped quickly of its modesty, the chocolate caramel scent flooded my car as I drove home. The edge of the workday diminished.

Another, another! A frenzy of unwrapping excited me, each delivering another headful of milky flavor. Crumpled aluminum balls lay upon the driver's seat like shining yellow flowers on the upholstery. Soon, a garden of foil bloomed within my vehicle, and pleasure invaded my heart.

This day was restored, thanks to 5.2 oz. of Werther's Original. Restore yours with a bag today.

--Brockeim

Werther's Original Caramel Chocolates, Milk, 5.2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

No comments: