April 25, 2009

Riding With The Wind... review - Radio Flyer Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle

Riding With The Wind
Radio Flyer Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle


What my Radio Flyer tricycle has done for me it can do for you. The good life begins on this fine chariot.

Years back, in the twilight in early June, she was there. Her brunette tresses flowed like chocolate waterfalls, and her smile shone like diamonds glinting at dusk. Her name was Nancy. Her game was Hopscotch. She played hard, she played mean. And she was playing it on the sidewalk in front of my house. Her bike was parked with ardency next to her, and she wanted to ride.

With nothing but romance on my mind, I climbed quickly onto the shining hard seat. I took off down the driveway, squeezing tight the tough plastic hand grips. The brilliant red of my three-wheeled dream entranced her, like it did all girls. Wind grazed my face as I fearlessly rode, and tassels streamed back, blurring in my passionate speed. Onlookers gaped in awe, seeing me charge with abandon on such a fine vehicle as this. Three airless rubber tires grabbed the black tar, and balanced me from treacherous turns -- nothing could stop me. I pedaled rough, peeling toward her, the femme fatale of the preschool.

Nancy tossed aside her chalk. With a smile, she knew why I was there. She mounted her steel steed, and together on our Radio Flyer tricycles we met the sunset and her father, who bought us ice cream.

--Brockeim


No comments: