January 15, 2011

Holds Two Cups of Coffee in Support of a Long Workday Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Clear with Red Measurements

A Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup left on the counter of my company's kitchen took a Friday from agony to survival.

One Friday workday after sunset was only half done. Deadlines cannot be negotiated, and so my labor continued. Staring long at my unfeeling monitor, I knew it would offer no compassion to my aching body and tired soul. Hope seemed plundered as problem added to problem compiled exponentially through the day. My desk only supported misery. I made a dash for the break room.

Forgotten coffee remained in the office pot, heating now for three hours. Nearly full, I looked at it with compromised desire. Though not the coffee of my choice, I also saw I had no other option. No ordinary mug would do. My office was a long walk from the kitchen. I need something large.

Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Clear with Red MeasurementsCan I measuring cup be a coffee mug? I needed only that it carry hot coffee. This cup accepted 1500 ml -- two cups of my favorite elixir. Where it lacked in style, it made up for in efficient functionality. My remaining hours of work were not less long, but they were endured.

May your difficult days be offset by sufficient coffee to get you through the night.

--Brockeim

 Search Amazon.com for Pyrex

No comments: