February 28, 2011

Acceptable Haircut Kit for the Ordinary Person: review: Remington Products HC5550AM Professional Cord/cordless Rechargeable Haircut Kit with Turbo Boost:

Remington Products HC5550AM Professional Cord/cordless Rechargeable Haircut Kit with Turbo BoostSometimes in the flurry of writing all day, of venturing into galleries, and sipping coffee in cafes reading old magazines left by earlier customers, a haircut is skipped. In that flurry, time is spare, but trims are needed. My haircut kit arrived just in time.

Testing all the attachments would not be done. The main trimmer sufficed. The trimming I needed was behind my neck. With this, the Remington Products HC5550AM Professional Haircut Kit sufficed. It charged quickly, indicated when I could use it, and provided the grooming necessary. The device cleaned easily, though hardly was required. It felt comfortable to hold, and the two levels of speed work with the touch of a switch.

Missing on my model, but on a different model is the feature indicating how much time is left to use before charging again. The USB charger will be handy if I ever travel and have a trimming emergency, but I think it may go used as an electrical outlet will probably be nearby.

Soon, I will need the skills of a trained stylist. Today, and for a while, I can avoid this expense.

May your hair be forever in place, but when a few strands go renegade, keep them in check by trimming with a Remington Haircut Kit.

--Brockeim

Remington Products HC5550AM Professional Cord/cordless Rechargeable Haircut Kit with Turbo Boost

No comments: