May 02, 2011

Osama bin Laden is Dead: A Moment of Silence

Osama bin Laden is dead. I don't get into politics on this blog, but this is big news.

Like most of America, 9-11 struck me hard. It meant things changed, and they changed in ways we could not predict.

Now, the mastermind of 9-11 is dead. I don't know what this means or what will happen.

You happened upon my blog looking for a romantic tale, or a poem, or a book review. There is time enough for that. Or, this post itself showed up in your search and you have no idea what I'm about. That's OK. However, take a look at the clock on your computer or phone or watch.

Let a minute pass quietly, recognizing what is ahead in our nation, and in the world, is something we must approach without fear, with much faith, and with unity to stand against evil wherever it happens.

Peace to all of you.

No comments: